Information on the processing of personal data
Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30, 2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data)
Pursuant to article 13 of the above mentioned law decree, we inform you that Radaelli1886.com processes personal data of customers, suppliers and persons who have voluntarily provided their personal data directly, by telephone, fax or e-mail to our offices.
According to the law indicated (ref. “Purpose”), Radaelli1886.com ensures that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with human rights and freedoms and dignity, with particular reference to privacy, personal identity and the right to the protection of personal data.
Purposes of processing personal data
All data submitted by the parties concerned are treated solely for purposes related to the company, in particular:
- For the management of receipts and payments;
- To calculate internal statistics;
- For routine bookkeeping and VAT;
- To issue estimates and offers to active and / or potential customers;
- For the issuance of transport documents, invoices and credit notes;
- For the insertion of data in the company database;
- To issue requests for quotations and proposals to active and / or potential customers;
- For preparing technical service sheets for support and / or training;
- To send commercial information about its business to customers and / or potential customers;
- To exchange information regarding the business, administrative and sales activities;
- For the exchange of communications by telephone, mail, courier, fax, e-mail and the private areas of the website;
- To meet the obligations imposed by law, regulations, Community rules, civil and tax laws.
Communication and dissemination of data
Radaelli1886.com may make available certain personal data to strategic partners to provide products and / or services. The personal data of those concerned, if necessary, may be disclosed:
- To banking institutions for the management of receipts and payments;
- To factoring companies, credit recovery companies, credit insurance companies;
- Our collaborators, employees, agents and suppliers, within their duties;
- At post offices, shippers and couriers for sending documentation and / or materials;
- To all those whose right of access to such data is recognized by legislative measures;
- To suppliers of Unified Messaging services via internet, when sending letters and messages to interested parties;
- To manufacturers and / or grant licenses to use any services and / or products provided, when necessary;
- To all physical and / or legal, public and / or private persons: the legal, administrative and fiscal offices, of consultancy work for the compilation of payroll, judicial offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Offices of Labour, etc., when communication is necessary or functional to carrying out our business in the manner and for the purposes described above.
Nature of the data collection and consequences of any failure to provide
The provision of personal data by individuals who wish to open a business relationship with our company, even if purely informative, is optional, but their failure to provide it could result in the interruption of the relationship. The data are kept for the time prescribed by civil and fiscal regulations.
The methods of treatment
The processing of personal data takes place using both paper and computer media with the observance of all precautionary measures, to ensure security and privacy. The data will also be managed in environments whose access is under constant control.
Controller of personal data
The holder of personal data is Radaelli1886.com. The manager of data processing is Radaelli1886.
Right of access to personal data
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form. You have the right to obtain information:
- The origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment;
- The logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
- The identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree 196/2003;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn with the rank of designated representative in the State, managers or agents.
You have the right to obtain:
- The update, correction or, when interested, integration of data;
- The cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that is not required to be kept regarding the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- To the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The above rights may be exercised upon informal request to the holder or one of his representatives, including through an agent, which is given adequate response without delay. The request to the owner or manager can also be sent by letter, fax, e-mail.